Search Site
Call For a Consultation. Se Habla Español. 703-575-8488
EAD Work Permits

Annandale Attorney Enables Nonimmigrants to Work in the United States

Mark Monaco delivers advice on securing employment authorization documents

If you are in the United States on a temporary basis but wish to work, Mark J. Monaco, Esq., PLLC can help you apply for the necessary permit available to those who do not have a work visa. Known officially as an employment authorization document, or EAD work permit, it’s available to asylum seekers, international students and aliens seeking an adjustment of status. It is a photo identification issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Law firm in Annandale, VA offering comprehensive counsel to nonimmigrant job seekers

Mark Monaco can help you with the filing of Form I-765, which starts a review that can take a few months. If your application is approved, your permit is issued with an expiration date. We can also assist if you already have a work permit that needs renewal. If you are seeking an adjustment in status, we may be able to help you combine this application with one for advance parole, which would allow you to exit and re-enter the United States.

Contact our attorney for assistance in getting an EAD work permit

If you require the legal authority to work in the United States, Mark J. Monaco, Esq., PLLC can represent you in your effort to obtain the necessary documents. Call our Annandale, VA office at 703-575-8488 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.

Accessing this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. Before acting on this information you should consult with an immigration attorney.

Contact us

Quick Contact Form